Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My Late Morning

My Late Morning

My mom woke me up @ 8 a.m. this morning (usual time should be 6:10 a.m.). That means I would be super late for work! The last train departs @ 8:04 a.m., so I've to catch the next bus at 8:55 a.m.

By the time I hit the road, it was already 8:30 a.m. There were so many cars in front of me. I thought I will miss the bus for sure. I keep asking myself, "Should I just go home now and wait for the 10:30 a.m. bus?" But I keep telling myself not to give up so easily. A thought came to my mind that maybe God will delay the bus for me!

By the time I got to the station and park my car at 8:59 a.m. I saw a bus coming. I ran to the bus stop, and then realize that it wasn't my bus and there were a line waiting in front of me. Then I realized God did delay the bus for me!! The bus didn't come until 9:10 a.m., so I made it to work at 10:30 a.m.

It seems like a silly little story, but it really encouraged me not to give up easily because everything is in God's hands. =)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:10 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for He does great job and small task! BC

 
At 4:53 p.m. , Blogger 公主 said...

hehe. Yes, He does. =)

 
At 12:29 a.m. , Blogger po said...

Heehee .. I had many similar experiences before too (may be I shouldn't be sooo last min all the time) ... while I run ... I keep asking God to help me catch the train / bus ... These were "small" incidence, but they kept reminding me that God has everything under control .. and He's always there ... it's a very very "comfy" and encouraging feeling~~~ ^.^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home