Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My Surprise Birthday Party (Part II)

**My Surprise Birthday Party (Part II)**

Ms. Cuttie Pie's birthday adventure continues after the "Surprise Party on Sunday"

Sick Kit and Little Tim trick Ms. Cuttie Pie to Sick Kit's house after dinner on Tuesday. After her W.C. visit, a group of 12 people standing in front of the W.C. door with a huge b-day cake and yelled "Happy Birthday!" Ms. Cuttie Pie was really impressed and felt luck out for Queen of Disorganize this time, because Mr. Forgetful Zebra did not ruin the secret this round! =)

Ms. Cuttie Pie was stuffed after the dinner with dessert (crape with ice-cream) and a big piece of cake. She is now on the diet adventure.

Everyone lives happy ever after, except Mr. Forgetful Zebra as his judgment day has yet to come.

Update on mysterious:
#1 - I concluded that there was a theme for my presents this year since I got another lovely necklace and 2 princess crowns. =P Can't wait for my diamond next year! ^0^

#2 - Accomplished, with the help of Pro.

#3 - Thank you for PoPo's ordering, Jess M's weight lifting exercise and Michael's driving! ^0^

#4 - Still outstanding...stay tune. =P

Special thanks to:
- Queen of Disorganize for organizing this event. It was actually well-planned with good execution except the little oops with Mr. Forgetful Zebra.
- Mr. Empty Box for giving up his O.T. money for my b-day! You better start saving for my next year b-day present! ^0^
- Sick Kit and Little Tim for buying me dinner twice! ^0^
- Everyone who remember my b-day. I love you guys!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:49 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhahha.....I heard this whole story from one of surpriser, and it was a big surprise for you infront of washroom, that they ever thought you would go to washroom directly...hahha....that's funny. I'm glad you have a couple great celebration with all of your close b/s

 
At 3:18 p.m. , Blogger 公主 said...

Thanks Becky! Our dinner was fun too! We should do it again! ^0^

Princess

 
At 10:33 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks princess to clear up my name, haha... then i think it is part of the fun!

and we all learn: "to be ( surprise ) and not to be ( surprise ), that is the question ( is Zebra involve )"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home