Friday, August 11, 2006

The Road to Recovery

~~ The Road to Recovery ~~

It has been a while since I last updated my blog. It was a period for me to relax, slow down and to pick up myself. Someone warned me that I might got "Elijah Syndrome" because I finally slow down from all the projects I was involved in for the past 6 months. I did a little digging and found an article called,
"Protect Yourself From the "Elijah Syndrome" . I thought I'd share with you all. Especially the ones who are busy with serving. Watch out! =) After I did some thinking, I decided the one quality that I want the most is discipline and persistence at the current stage.


Other than my professional license, I don't remember having the perseverance in pursuing anything else. If it wasn't for the grace of God, I don't think I can be a Christian for this long. So I force myself to pick up a sport that I dropped for almost 2 years. Let's see how far I can go this time. =)

To get myself out of this syndrome, I decided to push myself to start with small task. So I updated the board next to the library at church. It might not be as pretty as it could be, because it has been a VERY long time since I did one. However, it lets me get back to gear slowly. Thank you for the sister who helped me out doing this. =) It was quite fun.

Next goal: Picking myself up for work! I need my work spirit back. I'm sure it will come when I'm facing my next audit, which is one of the most complex audits within my team.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:36 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure you can do it...as many B/S pray for you! Lo lic ar...!!
BTW, you did not mention what sport you would like to practice again!

MP

 
At 2:51 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sun Fu sai ar~ Princess. Knowing you need to reconcile all the projects. If I were you, I will keep scratching my head ??? but do thank you so much, I've learn a lot from you regarding the 331 :P, I know I'm very green on it...heheee..
let me guess what kind of sport you will catch up sin ....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home