Monday, October 30, 2006

God's Concern

~ God's Concerns ~


Can I selflessly care as someone in Christ for someone who have hurt me? I thought I would never be big enough for that and why should I be, really? Can others blame me for that? I don't think anyone has the right to tell me that, except God. Then Rev. Mah preached on Jonah 4:1-11.


"Jonah 4:10 But the LORD said, "You have been concerned about this vine, though you did not tend it or make it grow. It sprang up overnight and died overnight. 11 But Nineveh has more than a hundred and twenty thousand people who cannot tell their right hand from their left, and many cattle as well. Should I not be concerned about that great city?"

Once again, HE reminds me that no matter how bad the city was, HE is love and HE does not like to destroy HIS creations.

My conclusion? Other than the fact that I have to care the person who hurt me as a person. Another thing I realize is that I must have got my straight forward personality from HIM because HE always speaks to me so directly when my head is screwed. BTW - care and friendship are 2 different topics, in case you ever wonder. =P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home