Sunday, January 07, 2007

My Decision

:: My Decision ::

The story continues from my previous post:

Day 1: I prayed to God only to give me the offer, if this is what HE prepares for me. Should I accept this? Even though I'm uncertain about the work load/ the specifications about the job? I prayed for a peaceful heart as a confirmation.

Day 2: MSN with ex co-worker while working at home that day.

Co-worker: How do you know if this is from God? You took the most possible job, the one that you most qualify for out there! Maybe I'm the sign from God to tell you not to accept this offer.

Prayer continue and God gave me 2 Kings 18:6-7 the same night to give me peace.

Day 3: Another person gave me the same comment as my co-worker did, but "counselor #1" encourages me to take the opportunity to learn something new.

Day 4: I spoke to the head hunter to clarify job specifications to ease off my worry, and I got encouragement from "counselor #2".

Day 5: I signed the offer! Start date is Feb 5/07.

I truely treasured every experience when God speak to me so clearly, and thank you those who prayed for me during this process. =D

2 Comments:

At 12:16 p.m. , Blogger Trials said...

Sometimes what we do might not seems right/wise to the ppl in the world. But I guess following what God clearly told u is the best way to go. It takes tons of courage and perseverance to do so ah. Ga Yao Princess! Or ji chi lay!

 
At 1:26 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know your decision is a puzzle in the maintime. As you always said God have well plan for everyone. Will g chi lay ga~
Have fun in TD bank last few days la~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home