Monday, April 16, 2007

Personal Space

I'm dying for some personal space! Ever since my dad returned from China, I feel like I'm being watched on every move I made at home. He always manage to make some comments in everything, and it is driving me crazy soon! I think I've more freedom at work and at church, which is so twisted!


To make thing worst. My aunt from NY decided to follow me back to HK without my pre-approval, and just assume she is part of my travel plan. How can some 60 year old be so insensitive? Is it not a basic manner to ask for permission first?
I feel like a 15 year old writing this entry, which is plain stupid.

But can I just get some personal time/ space to get my sanity back?
[ Dear God, grant me patient! ]

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:25 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yikes..totally understand how you're feeling under control on every move from your dad. Coz my dad do the same case to me too ><...
Regarding, the trip...that's yikes...hope your aunt brite her head up and understand how you'd feel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home