Friday, August 10, 2007

What type of person I want to be?

After dealing with my boss since Feb 07 and a few chances to see how she treats people, I got a chances to look into myself and really think what type of person I want to become. Here are the 5 top characters that I want to have:

(1) Funny/ sense of humor
(2) Positive thinking
(3) Fair
(4) Understanding/ reasonable
(5) Trustworthy

(1) + (2) produce happiness
(1) + (2) + (4) + (5) produce friendship
(3) + (4) allows decision making that benefits the overall community, rather than individuals
What's your top 5 characters?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:14 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think positive thinking is very important for your life as a whole. And it's hard to develop too.

Elaine

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home