Monday, December 29, 2008

GOD provides

It has been 1.5 month since I lost my job. This is the first time I don't have a job since I finished university. The job market is getting bad, some are losing their confidence but I truly thank GOD for my inner peace. I worry about the situation in the odd times, but HE always gives me assurance before it gets too far:

A) I met with a group of recruiters last week for 30 min after driving all the way to Etobicoke teaching the Sales team how to become a C.A to help them to sell a CA to businesses. They gave me a gift card that can be used for a few restaurant, which was totally unexpected.

B) A bro took me out for dinner, then the restaurant gave us this "scratch and win" card, and I found myself winning a free dinner for my next visit! I never won anything cool in lucky draws in my life, yet I won a free dinner this time. The bro immediately said, "See, God provides! You got another meal =)"


Even though I had these assurance, I still struggled to give my offer over the weekend. Then I remind myself that it is not my bank account or my CA designation that is reliable, but HIS ability. So I offered 10% of what I received for severance, GOD shows me once again today that HE is the one who provides:
C) I almost had to spend another $80 on computer equipment, then HE sends me an angel to fix up the hardware for me, so I properly don't have spend much. =)

D) I hurt my knee again over the weekend, I thought it will cost me to get Chinese medical help. Then I went to see the doctor today, he told me the injury is not significant enough to be treated, and he didn't charge me for consultation!

Thank you GOD and I hope I can continue experience Your grace and peace from within.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home